Ok, photo update and stuff!
We're in the middle of group debriefing and it's exciting to hear all the stories coming back. Especially of our teams meeting Muslims and they having dreams of Jesus. Good times. So, I thought I'd give you a look into where I was and who I was around.
I'm still praying about long term plans and scrambling to get short term trips in place. Will update as I get more done.
 |
| We start our day in OV eating together as a team |
 |
| This is the house we based operations, ate and prayed in OV |
 |
| This is where most of the team lived, about 10 minute drive from OV |
 |
| A typical shot of OV minus people, government housing and streets |
 |
| Some of the team and some of the guys we are invested in in OV |
 |
| Some of our team meeting with the local government discussing abuse issues |
 |
| A buddy of mine at his home |
 |
| At the girl's camp doing a group activity |
 |
| The same girls a week later. Seriously I almost didn't recognize them, they're so changed! |
 |
| The view from the top of Table Mountain |
No comments:
Post a Comment